CANiK USA recently created a special finished version of their 9mm TP9 SC to commemorate winning Industry Choice Awards best concealed carry handgun, and Ballistic’s Best award, both in 2020. This new color option to the CANiK TP9 Elite SC is called the Battlefield Trophy, which features a battle-worn, green and tan color scheme, as well as the rest of the features the Elite SC line offers. CANiK USA brought one of their Battlefield Trophy pistols to TFB’s GunFest, along with their Signature Series I also wrote about.
The CANiK TP9 Elite SC Battlefield Trophy is a subcompact pistol, and aside from its unique color scheme, it retains all of the Elite SC’s features, such as a reversible magazine release, interchangeable backstraps and an ambidextrous slide stop. The slide is factory cut for optics and comes with a flush, contoured plate installed and a tool kit for changing out the hardware. The blacked out rear sights are dovetailed into the rear of the slide, aft of the optics cut for co-witnessing the sights to the desired optic. The Battlefield Trophy will ship with one 12 round magazine, and one 15 round magazine with an extended base plate.
Specs from CANiK’s standard Elite SC can be read below:
- Interchangeable back strap in 2 sizes (small and large)
- Blackout rear and phosphorous front white dot sight
- Micro red-dot interface with co-witness feature
- Reversible magazine release
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Cerakote over nitride slide finish
- Match grade nitride coated barrel
- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
- Comes with two magazines: one 12rd + optional finger rest base plate and one 15rd with extended baseplate
- Also included are the toolbox, users manual and a concealed carry holster with reversible clips for IWB and OWB use
CANiK hasn’t yet released the MSRP for the TP9 Elite SC Battlefield Trophy, but it will likely be slightly elevated from the standard Elite SC model which is listed for $399.99. You can view CANiK’s website to see their whole pistol lineup, or follow them on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
What do you think about the Battlefield Trophy edition of the CANiK TP9 Elite SC?
Doug has been a firearms enthusiast since age 16 after getting to shoot with a friend. Since then he’s taken many others out to the range for their first time. He is a husband, father, grandfather, police officer, outdoorsman, artist and a student of history. Doug has been a TFB reader from the start and is happy to be a contributor of content. Doug can be reached at battleshipgrey61 AT gmail DOT com.