If you’re a rimfire enthusiast like me you’ll be interested to know that TacSol has just added new Winter 2021/2022 Editions of their X-Ring Rifles with GRS Hunter Light Stocks to their current lineup of rimfire rifle offerings. The Boise, Idaho-based company has designed their 2021/2022 editions of the X-ring rifles in tandem with the folks over at GRS Hunter Stocks from Norway to provide shooters a quality, lightweight and accurate rimfire platform for hunting and PRS shooting.
More from TacSol @ TFB:
New Winter 2021/2022 Edition X-Ring Rifles from TacSol
The rifles will come in three new stock configurations including the GRS-Green Mountain Camo, GRS-Black/Green, and GRS-Nordic Wolf. The TacSol X-Ring series of rifles are available in a lot of different configurations including integrally suppressed ones as well as takedown versions. The 2021/2022 Winter editions of the X-Ring rifles will all feature chrome-moly steel barrels complete with target grade crowns as well as 6000 series milled aluminum receivers.
X-Ring Rifle SPECS
- Receiver Milled from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Designed for left or right-hand charging
- Rear port for cleaning access
- Dual guide rod recoil system
- Integral 15 Minute of Angle Picatinny Style Rail for optics
- Bolt Machined from Stainless steel
- Easy transition from left to right-hand charging by swapping the bolt handle
- Top flutes in bolt designed to mitigate fouling, producing higher round count
- with less cleaning
- Lightweight fluted barrel Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- 1 in 16” twist
- 11 degree Target crown
- 0.920” Target Diameter Barrel
- Threaded ½” X 28 for the addition of a silencer or compensator
- Chromoly steel bore
- Includes Extended Magazine Release
- Ruger® Trigger®
- Total weight of 4.7 Lbs.
- Rigid laminate construction
- Adjustable comb height with a push of a button
- Adjustable length of pull
- Ergonomic design
The new TacSol Winter 2021/2022 Edition X-Ring Rifles are available to order now and will start pricing at an MSRP of $1,500. What you’re getting is a precision-manufactured 22LR rifle that is ready to be used for everything from target shooting to PRS style competitions and hunting applications.